Our pannier soft bags make the perfect traveling kit for your adventure trip. Made from very durable material and comprehensively tested in rough conditions. We are proud to enter the market with our Nomad Pannier Bags.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our pannier bags EXCLUDE the pannier rack to mount the soft-bags. You will need a pannier rack on which to fasten the soft bags and to keep them out of the way of the wheels and exhaust. We recommend the RockFox racks or Divi racks. If you purchase the racks from your suppliers, you do not have to buy their hard boxes, only the rack mount itself.
FITMENT NOTES: The bags hand on the sides of your motorbike. They are fastened over the seat with two ‘seat friendly’ 50mm wide webbing straps. The bags themselves are then fastened to your pannier frame using 8 smaller webbing straps. Finally to keep the bags stiffened and in shape while riding and not sagging, there are tension straps on-top of the bags that you tighten after packing and before riding. Refer to our images for the soft panniers!
ORDERING NOTES: Due to the difference in bike design and pannier frame sizes, we will contact you immediately on placing your order (via your mobile) to confirm your motorbike brand and pannier manufacturer.
Best application for this bag would be:
- Main luggage bags for multi-day traveling
- Perfect to mount on on the back of your motorbike.
- Fits bikes with pannier racks
Size of this bags:
- Our standard sizes of each bags is 300mm (Length) x 300mm (Height) x 200mm (Width)
- Due to bike frames and exhaust mounting, we might modify the width to make your bags symmetrical.
Benefits of choosing our pannier bags:
- Base price for a fully functional set of two bags
- Fastening is done with across seat straps, frame straps with Velcro and separate webbing straps to fasten the bags themselves
- Choosing your material type, color and webbing color doesn’t influence price
- Both bags offer double zips and each bags has a removable insert for easy take-out of your content
- Waterproof features and flaps to prevent water entry
Some great features are:
- Double zips on each bag
- Heavy duty YKK zips and slider
- Webbing locating straps and “D” rings stitched to he bag ensuring versatile securing options
- Full size inserts for easy take-out of content
- Addition webbing straps for tiedowns
- Waterproof 550g PVC.
- Water and dust-proof zips with weather flap secured with Velcro.
- Not full submerging proof. In complete submerging water may start seeping if left submerged.
- All our bags carry a lifelong warranty for complete replacement if damaged due to faulty manufacturing
- We strongly recommend using the bags, straps and fasteners as indicated to avoid unnecessary damage of the bags.