Make sure your camping gear is strapped or locked to your motorcycle in a way that it can’t accidentally fall out of place! Losing gear and equipment can be expensive and dangerous if it comes loose while riding in the bundus.
Using Mountain-bike bicycle tow-straps works like a charm!
Read more about- Comfort of a Camping Chair on your ADV trip
Here Are The Reasons Why:
- Using a tow-strap is more comfortable to tighten
- Tow-straps can be released and refastened which means its also reusable unlike cable ties that are a mission to cut
- The tow straps are a durable material which means it lasts and is strong enough for secure fastenings.
- Unlike sturdy, heavy-weight straps that cost a fortune, using bicycle tow straps are inexpensive.
Take your luggage situation seriously, think about how you’re positioning and securing bags and attachments to your bike.
- Use sturdy, bicycle tow-straps clips
- Make sure that you pull those straps very, very tightly!
- Position the release clamps and ends of the straps in locations where your body or other gear can’t accidentally loosen them
- Don’t use bungee-type cords to secure your luggage unless its soft luggage in a safe position on your bike